Saturday 29 March 2008

Full Moon Party Koh PHi Phi

Ah the pace of life is easy here. Gt up at 8, stroll down to the cafe for a full English, watch a couple of episodes of Family Guy while I eat; then a two minute stroll to the pristine beach to sun bathe and swim till lunch.

Lunch is usually about a litre of fresh fruit ice blend smoothie, then it's time to shower and cool off under the a/c while watching an afternoon movie on cable. Quick siesta and then out for the night.

You could get used to this.

I already have.

So it's full moon party night and I have to say I'm pleased with my decision not to go to Koh Panang. Everything is so much more intimate here on Phi Phi, there are no worries about police or crime and the bars and restaurants here have really stepped up for the full moon party with fire shows, live bands and all night dancing. Transport is easy on Phi Phi as everything is just a short drunken stagger away.





You can't beat a band and a fire show, especially when a 1 litre bucket of vodka and coke costs £2.

My head WILL hurt in the morning but then again my most pressing engagement for tomorrow is lying on the beach for 4 hours so I should be ok.

No comments: