Tuesday 25 March 2008

Back to Phi Phi

Well Koh Lanta was nice, you just can't beat a cold beer and a breathtaking sunset. Truth is though, I miss Koh Phi Phi. It's just got everything I need - so I'm heading back there.

On balance I thing I will skip Koh Samui and the Eastern seaboard on the basis that at their very best they can only hope to match Phi Phi and at their worst they will be like Patong in Phuket which was a nightmare.

It means missing the full moon party but again if I want the thrill of thousands of drug infused teenagers, 40 year old power drinkers and undercover cops I can just go to Watford town centre any Friday night.

So it's back to the lovely Phi Phi Don:






Well full moon party is looming and they throw a big bash at Hippies Bar on Phi Phi Don so stay close for the blow by blow action....



Mr C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello again Mikey C. I fully understand your decision to go back to Phi Phi Don - as I told you before you left, that's where my holiday really began.

You're going to my old stomping ground at Hippies bar and i expect you to join in with the guys doing the fire baton twirling next to the restaurant.

Enjoy and take it easy on the buckets!

Anonymous said...

Sorry mate so eager I forgot to sign my post - it's the G Man